Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who is, C64Whiz?

Some of you may be wondering who I am. I've been tweeting more lately and now have some followers I have no idea why they're following me. Nevertheless, glad to have you join the conversation.

As for who I am, I'm just a guy with a tweaked sense of humor, living life, stumbling at times, shining at times, and all in all trying to improve myself. It doesn't matter how old I am. I can converse with the best of them, joke with the masses, or even offer thoughts of ponder and words of inspiration when needed. I'm not a religious person but was raised under one particular faith. No, I won't mention it as I don't want to bond or alienate anyone based on religion.

As for my interests, you may have guessed already computers is the big one. I'm not really into sports, I enjoy intellectual pursuits more. However, sometimes being just plain silly is just the stress reliever the doctor ordered. So don't expect all scientific and mathematical talk. I can still knock-knock joke with the best.

Family? I'm happily married though going through a very rough time at the moment. We have kids whom I adore and we have animals...plenty of them. So if you're a dog lover, cat lover, bird lover, whatever...I can relate. I'm constantly fighting with my oldest cat for *my* bed pillow.

Location? Doesn't matter. I live in the USA, let's leave it at that. Whether your West Coast, East Coast or somewhere in-between, we all live in the USA.

A bit of trivia about me? My real name is not C64Whiz. It's actually C64Genius but that didn't fit on my license plate. ;)

Take care everyone. Don't forget to vote in the poll on the left and feel free to join the Twitter conversation. You can find me @C64Whiz. Goodnight.

SYS 64738

No comments:

Post a Comment