Wednesday, June 2, 2010

About This Blog

This blog really doesn't have a purpose per se. But I do hope you'll find some interesting tidbits about anything and everything. So why the Commodore 64 persona? I grew up with it. It was my first real computer that I truly found my calling with.

I remember wanting to learn machine language so I joined a local Commodore Club hoping someone could teach me. Unfortunately no one knew ML but one person did have a beginner book from which my ML world took off. It was then I knew computers were where I'd be spending my career.

However, I'm not narrow-minded. I do have opinions on other topics, other issues, and know how to do other things. This blog is where I'll be sharing it. So feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed or at the very least, follow me on Twitter @C64Whiz.

See you around the 'net...

No comments:

Post a Comment